Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mommy & Me {Senatobia, MS Photography}

It's time for Mrs.Lauren and her two sweethearts on the blog! They were the only family I had for my Mommy & Me special. That makes me sad, because I think all mommies should have beautiful images with their babies. Maybe it was poor marketing on my part...I'm going to work harder on that, because I love what I do and I would absolutely hate to have to stop doing it.

We met at the park beside the library in Southaven, Mississippi for their session. It was a gorgeous day and we had a great time together. Thanks for coming out, Lauren, it was wonderful to see ya'll again! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP