Monday, April 4, 2011

Dallas & Jessica {Senatobia, MS Photographer}

My oldest son, Dallas, was home recently on a pre-deployment leave. He's in the Uninted States Marine Corps and will be going on his first deployment soon. It's always been super tough to get him in front of my camera in the past, so imagine my delight when he asked if I would take some photos of him and his girlfriend while he was home so that he could take them with him. I, of course, said absolutely! We had a great time hanging out in the alleys in town. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Be safe, son. I love you and I will see you again soon.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP