Sunday, September 19, 2010

Jessica's Bridal {North MS Wedding Photographer}

This bridal session was held on a sweltering August day. I don't remember the exact temp, but I know there was a heat index warning that day! In fact, we even had to change our location choice at the last minute due to the heat. The bed and breakfast we were scheduled to use that day was booked full, so we would only be able to shoot OUTSIDE! We scrapped that idea quickly. It worked out for the best, though, because since we stayed in Senatobia for the session, we were able to use their friend's cool, old 1932 Ford for some shots.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was not the wedding photographer for this bride, as they had already commissioned another photographer before they heard about me. But I'm so glad they booked me for the bridal session. Jessica was a beautiful bride and I absolutely loved our session together. It was great meeting her and her family. Thanks so much, y'all. Best wishes for you and your new husband. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have more to share from this session..will do a Part 2 soon!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP