Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Holiday Minis Weekend

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If you're like my husband, you may not want to be thinking anything about Christmas, yet. But we all know it is coming! Photos of loved ones are the perfect gift for moms, dads and grandparents. Waaay better than an impersonal gift card and you know they will love them! I'm busy working on the card designs and will have them ready soon. Until then, here are a couple of examples of the cards I have ready. They are 5x7 flat cards, front and back designs and come with envelopes.

Front:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Back:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Front:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Back:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I will only be doing a limited number of these sessions and it's 2 days only. Contact me through my website or my contact tab on facebook for more details and to reserve your time slot.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP