Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tara & Jason {Senatobia, MS Wedding Photographer}

Tara and Jason met when they were just kids in the 6th grade. They both liked each other way back then, but didn't become a couple until the 10th grade and have been together ever since. A quote from Tara's facebook page the morning of their wedding: "never in my wildest dreams did I imagine when I was 11 years old that cute little boy I had a crush on would be my husband one day... I can't wait to marry you today, Jason! See you at the altar!" Is that not the sweetest thing EVER??

I'm an old softie, so I usually get a little emotional at each of my weddings, but these two had me on the verge of a major boo-hoo all day long..happy tears, of course! I am so very happy for them and I wish them nothing but love and happiness for their future together. Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Puckett!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

This is how football players prepare!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The father of the bride and her bridesmaids watching their slideshow before the guests arrived. The football player and the cheerleader, weren't they cute?!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It was a beautiful ceremony.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The reception was held at 211 Main in Como, MS. I love this place, it's a great place for a good time!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Cheers! Thanks so much for allowing me to share in your special day, Tara & Jason, it was just perfect! :)

I will update this post with a vendor list once I receive everyone's info. Special thanks to Don Eaves for assisting me and 2nd shooting on such short notice! Thank you!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP