Friday, January 14, 2011

Fur Babies {Senatobia, MS Photographer}

In the past, I haven't done much indoor shooting. I'm mostly outside with people shooting natural light. Whenever I did have the occasional indoor session, I'd just make do with a DIY backdrop stand (a clothes rack, y'all!). It worked just fine, it just didn't look very professional. So, I ordered a real one this week. I put it up last night to see if I could actually put it up...most photography stuff like this does not come with any instructions, you are on your own...But I got it together (yay!) and thought I might get a few practice pics with my puppy dogs while it was up.




This is the eagerness they showed at my proposition...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So, I offered up some treats to persuade them...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nom nom nom nom...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mmm, that was good, thank you. Ok, I'm done now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

They just weren't into a photo session with me! So, I wrapped it up quickly, finishing with these 2 pics and then let them go play. Hopefully, next time they will work with me a little more. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP